Landen is always growing and developing more of a personality each day. He tends to wear a serious expression.. one that my mom calls "like Ty's very studious" and G-Ma calls "comprehending" I think it's just funny, because it makes it more fun when he breaks into a grin. Michael and I have started to determine things that Landen likes.
Landen likes ...
- his feet kissed
- his diaper changed
- to blow bubbles and drule
- sitting in the bath before his hair is washed
- warm blankets fresh out of the dryer
- to do chores with Dad
- to sit up
- to swing (he will do this for hours at a time and take a nap in there too)
- to watch everything
- to be involved in the conversation
- to eat
- to flirt with his eyebrows
- to coo and be cooed at
- his lion toy that sings and lights up
- to smile at his mom and dad
- it when dad plays guitar to him
Landen's buddy Gunner came to visit the other day. And they had a great time sitting on the couch together. Our couch works out pretty ideally for this, since there are pillows that met in the middle on the cushin. This gives them about the right amount of support.
1 comment:
You are such a little mom! I lvoe reading all of the posts from old friends who have babies now, it is crazy that I am practically the only one left from our high school gang taht is childless. You guys write about your sons with such tenderness, it makes me excited to be a mom someday. Your Landen is precious. I am happy you are so happy.
**I love your blog's new fall look by the way!
Post a Comment