Yesterday, was the primary program during sacrament meeting. And I just wanted to share a pretty funny clip of it. There was a little boy in the Sunbeam class, that like most 4 year olds, stood up to say his part and stuck his mouth almost over the microphone. He started to stay his part really loud and the microphone cracked. (You know that loud crack when it can't decipher the noise) The little boy pulled back surprised, paused, turned to his teacher and said "WHOAH" really loud with these cute brown eyes that bugged out. Everyone in the congregation chuckled. And the teacher told him, "don't get so close to the mic" and the next time around he did just fine.
Later, we carved pumpkins. Well, I should say, I carved pumpkins. Michael did "gut" a pumpkin, but I think he couldn't find anything that he could do that was as cool as my spider. He kept telling me he was going to carve Hilary Clinton because that was truly scary.
1 comment:
Cute Pumpkins!
Post a Comment