Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Avoided Tags Very Well.... for awhile

I actually had never been tagged before. And then I got tagged twice in 4 days. Thankfully, Michael is watching a very content Landen and I have some time to blog.


The first Tag is from Cyn -

The HS tag:

1. Did you date someone from your school? I went on dates with people from my school, but not like a relationship.

2. What kind of car did you drive? '92 Honda Accord

3. Were you a party animal? nope

4. Were you considered a flirt?  Maybe a little, more so in my college years

5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope.

6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? Logan and Justin pinned me to the common's table and drew a smile face on my forehead with a permant marker.

7. Were you a nerd? No. I'm way to social for that.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes, D.Sidd bet me an frosty I couldn't learn it, and I did. I haven't forgotten it either

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Benson, Mr. Schiess,

12. What was your school's full name? Madison Senior High School

13. School mascot? bobcats

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? I got asked, but I didn't go. That's a whole other story.... And then I went my senior year with Rulon.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No. It was fun, but it was only fun once.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? That Jake Wilcox was drunk and stuff another beach ball in his pants for me.... and then expected me to blow it up.

17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't think we had one.

18. Were you in a club? Speech and Debate

19. Have you gained some weight since then? I just had a baby.... so yes.

20. Who was your prom date? Junior year, I went with Carson Snowder and Jordan Porter... not at the same time or to the same prom, they went to different schools.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? If I'm around. I stay in touch with the friends I want to see.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I think I did pretty okay... I might tell myself that high school was only the beginning and the best was yet to come.


The Second Tag is From Chelsi

1. If every job paid $50,000 a year, and you had no physical or mental limitations, what would you do? Be a Mom. Flip houses, be a professional blogger.

2. What is your current church calling? What do you like about it? What have some of your other callings been? We recently moved, so I don't have a calling yet besides a visiting teacher. I have been in the Primary & Nursery since I got married and before that I was in relief society in various capacities, a ward missionary and a stake blood drive coordinator.

3. Name a person you regularly encounter (outside your family) who brightens your day. Yikes! That's not many people. We don't get out much. But I regularly encounter old friends and enjoy catching up.

4. In twenty years, what do you think you will miss most about your life now? I'm not sure... I feel like I've just opened a new chapter in our lives, and it's exciting and scary and I think that starting something new might be what I miss.

5. What’s something you appreciate about your spouse? He always tries so hard.  He is very resourceful, innovative and always willing to try and always wants to succeed. He loves being a dad and I love watching him play with Landen.

6. What is your favorite routine, household chore? Cooking... well, making lunch and dinner for Michael.  I feel like it makes his day a little better and then I know he gets the foods he needs. 
 
7. What’s a book you return to occasionally? I really hate reading a book twice, and that is pretty much any book. 

8.Favorite Small Pleasure:  When Michael brings home chocolate cinnamon bears just for fun, Or  drifitng off to sleep cuddled up next to Michael.

9. Favorite time of the day?  When Landen naps and it's quiet for awhile

10. Name a person who performed what they thought was a small act of service, but ended up being a big deal to you:
My mom came last week and helped me do some more unpacking and organize my kitchen.  My Grandma who is always volunteering to come over and help tend Landen and help us finish projects. 

11. Name someone who somehow changed your life: The person I think of first is my husband, but I think they are looking for someone else.  I think I'd have to say Sarah Jensen who was a great friend and support when I was going through some tough times in highschool and helped me stay on the right track.


I tag.... Nicole, Amy and Emily (because she just told me she reads our blog..) And they can just pick one, unless they want to do both.

No comments: