Thursday, January 1, 2009

Feet


I made alot of blog posts to catch us up to speed. We had a great holiday and have had many good memories we wanted to share! Please take the time to read them all and leave us a comment! Landen loves his feet. So, here are some pictures of him enjoying his feet.






4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh to have that kind of flexibility! :) Isn't it amazing to watch a child learn about their fingers and toes, I love when they do that!

EMILY

Chelsi said...

I was sorry to miss you in Rexburg! I would have loved to see you and your baby boy in person. He is sure getting big. I'm glad you guys had a good christmas and can't wait to see what 2009 brings to you!

Marilynn said...

I always love it when they get to this age. They are so cute and cuddly and their little personalities really become visable. Landen is adorable. Wish we lived closer and could cuddle that little guy.
love you all

Charlie said...

Hi Michael,
I found your blog from a mission,net source. Your baby looks great.

My son Will just got his call today and is going to the Utah, Provo mission entering the MTC on March 11. Thought you would want to know.

Nice pictures,
Charles Urban
urban.cv@gmail.com