So, here are 5 things about Landen.
1. He decided he likes baths. But only as long as he can have the shower. He doesn't really like just chilling in the water, but the shower head fascinated him.

2. Landen likes to brush his gums. No Joke. I usually end up holding him while I'm brushing mine, and lately he had been grabbing my toothbrush and laughing. So, I dug out a gum brush we got in a hygene kit. He knew exactly what to do with it and it went in his mouth. I really did not in any way pose this picture. I simply handed it to him and he did the rest!
3. Landen got a new crib. I don't know if he likes it or not. He went to bed fine in it. We have had one of those playpen's that has the bassinet in it. It is suppose to be safe up to 15lbs or until he starts to roll over. And he can roll from his tummy to his back, but not from his back to his tummy. Anyway, here's his new crib
4. He has learned to sit. He's not perfect at it, so I put the boppy around him, so I can get up and do dishes or whatever while he sits. This is the activity he will do the longest, especially if I put a book or toy down for him.5. He still is cutest to mom when he sleeps! This means no crying and no demands for attention, which means I have a few minutes to get things done and a few minutes to admire the kid and remember why I love him so much!

2 comments:
oh he is such a cutie!!! He is getting so big and has changed a lot.
Sweet, Sweet post. I love the pic. of him brushing his teeth. So cute and funny!
Post a Comment