Friday, July 22, 2011

Maggie Loves

Popsicles. They are sweet and cold and feel good on a hot day.  
She likes ice cream on stick too. (is there an name for those like ice creamsicles?)

We were eating them after dinner on one of our hot days.  She stole mine, so I took her shirt off, just in case.


Do you blame me?  My kids are messy.

Eye on the prize, that's our Maggie.  (You can really see her hernia there uh?) 

She was really into this ice cream and Papa thought it was funny, which it was. I'm just not 100% convinced it was movie worthy.  But it's pretty cute. She does her happy arm flap and everything!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Mmm - who doesn't love some ice cream, especially outside?! She is so cute, and no - I don't blame you for stripping her down... I totally do that with Brooklyn sometimes. :)