Thursday, July 21, 2011

Maggie - 9 Month


Maggie is 9 Months Now!  Time flies by so fast.   She is cruising around the furniture, but not crawling.  Pulling herself up anywhere she thinks she can and walking everywhere.  I guess no one else crawls, so why should she?


Want to know something else funny?  She has no teeth.  Which is funny, cause Landen had about 8 at the same age.  Every child is different, right?  She has more hair, which I like.  It's getting a little longer, so it's not as puffy in the front.  I really can't wait for pigtails!

Landen being funny.  He was sad Maggie got all the pictures, so I took a picture of him too.  He got new froggie boots.  The other ones fell apart.  I could hardly believe it when Michael brought them home, I thought I'd finally rid us of them, but oh well.

She was 17lbs, 3oz at her appointment, and I don't remember how tall.  She's generally our happy smiley baby and we all love her oodles!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: