Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Bed!

Remember when I blogged about Michael's attempt to make Landen a bed? Well, we finally got all the kinks worked out and put together for Landen. They were both so excited! I should brag, on the same Saturday Michael also installed a window in his truck. It got broken into, and we got a window from a the junkyard.

Anyway, back to our topic. Landen LOVES his new bed. He ran in and layed down.


Then he jumped on it.

And then he tried to put Mom and Dad to bed in it. He would tell us to lay down, kiss us goodnight and then leave. It was pretty cute. He sleeps great in it and now I just need to finish binding his quilt for it.

Best of all, the crib is now free for Baby Girl to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: