3 Years Ago today, We took the plunge, tied the knot, and got hitched.
Odd how some things never change....like the weather. It's still overcast and rainy. And that I love him. That hasn't really changed either.
And Some things REALLY change:
- We have a kid, and a dog. (And have had cats, pigs, cows and horses.)
- Michael shaved those line beards off.
- We both graduated from college. (GO US!!)
- We have moved 3 times.
- Our TV grew and got skinner. We bought a couch, a bed and other furniture.... all things we didn't bother having while we were single.
- Then owned our Alero, Gold Accord and a Chevy gas truck. We now just own a diesel Dodge Truck.
- Then we were young and stayed up all hours of the night and got up on time. Now we poop out at midnight. (Just ask Michael how old he is....)
-Then we were blissful ignorant of how difficult life is, now we're learning how to get through it.
-Then we were in love, now we love unconditionally.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Hope its a great one! Hope the best for your cute little family!
Happy Anniversary! That was a cute post. When you first said you used to stay up late and get up on time I was thinking how true that is. Then you said you poop out at mid night and I think thats late! We poop out at ten! haha!!
Happy Three Years! I loved seeing those pictures of you guys - I missed your reception and was bummed, I would love to see more wedding pics if you want to post more ;)
Post a Comment