Halloween is not my favorite holiday either and I am usually a big scrooge about it, but it can be so fun for the kids and even if you decided not to, eventually they have friends and start school and then they would want to anyway and they want to pick their costumes and go to certain house, so have fun with it while you're still in the driver's seat! He's so adorable, have fun showing him off!
Thanks for you advice! I love that so many people suggested baby wise because I LOVE that book! We do babywise, and that is why I don't feed him when he wakes up. HE has been sleeping twelve hours and so its just random for him to wake up. I don't feed him so I don't know why he is getting up. I think I am going to quit going in there when we wakes up. It will be hard at first but he needs to learn to sleep. So he will be pretty mad. I hope it works. Thanks for the advice!
3 comments:
What a cute little skunk!! I'm glad you caved. Halloween is kind of silly but its fun for the kids. He looks so so cute!
Halloween is not my favorite holiday either and I am usually a big scrooge about it, but it can be so fun for the kids and even if you decided not to, eventually they have friends and start school and then they would want to anyway and they want to pick their costumes and go to certain house, so have fun with it while you're still in the driver's seat! He's so adorable, have fun showing him off!
Thanks for you advice! I love that so many people suggested baby wise because I LOVE that book! We do babywise, and that is why I don't feed him when he wakes up. HE has been sleeping twelve hours and so its just random for him to wake up. I don't feed him so I don't know why he is getting up. I think I am going to quit going in there when we wakes up. It will be hard at first but he needs to learn to sleep. So he will be pretty mad. I hope it works. Thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment