Monday, September 28, 2009

Cookies

Contrary to these picture, we do feed Landen a very healthy diet. But as we all know, it's really alot more fun to have dessert every once and awhile

He loved to help me mix the cookies. For some reason it was very fascinating to him. And what's the best part of making cookies? Licking the bowl of course! (Don't worry it's from a box, so there is no raw eggs)




4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, he looks a lot Older than the last time I saw him, which was what 3 weeks ago? Weird. But cool.

Heather said...

Such a great mom to let him lick the bowl! I'm glad the move went/is going well. I can't believe you were in Logan 6 years! Was high school really that long ago...

Sharon said...

So cute! I'm glad you are settling in.

Emily said...

What a cute little helper! I know I still love to lick the spoon and bowl :) I didn't get to eat cookie dough the whole pregnancy because of raw eggs and it was a bummer, I should just buy a mix sometime - that would be genius! Or a roll of cookie dough or something.