Monday was the Memorial Tractor Parade for Ag Week at USU. Since this is Michael's last year, he has an over-abundant desire to participate in all the Ag activities. The parade is held each year in memorial of the Ag students that died in the van accident a few years ago. (3 year ago, I think) Michael was able to drive the only John Deere in the parade. His friends put him at the end because they didn't want everyone to stare at him too much. This was also Landen's first tractor ride. He slept through the whole thing, that's why we think he liked it.
So, I had to buy Landen some overalls. He needed some true farmer clothes! He just is so stinkin' cute. I could hardly get over it. You can tell he's going to be just like his dad already. No one else looks as cute as him in overalls.
2 comments:
I totally love it! The overalls are great. I love that you are a farm girl now and are going to have farm kids. It is such a good way to grow up. Since I am likely a city gal from here on out we will just have to come and visit you guys or head home and visit my Dad to get our farm fix in!
Landen is adorable! He looks just like Michael and I'm sure he'll have the same hobbies/interstes too! I hope you guys are doing great, I really love reading your BLOG, I hope you don't mind!
EMILY
Post a Comment