Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cereal for Supper

Sometimes I really wonder how we do it.  We've been on turbo power for the past few weeks, and I think we're about ready to crash.  

We've been working like mad on the trailor.  GMa and I finished the kitchen-- painting the cupboards.  GMa and Floyd installed some shelves. We got our fridge, and our stove is coming soon.  As you can imagine, we spend all our time there, but still live in our apartment.  We have cleaned out our fridge. Getting sick of fast food too... so we ate cereal for dinner last night. Without a heating device that was all we could think of.  We're getting desperate to move.

I uploaded some pictures so you can track the progress we've made. It's coming along. Sometimes slowly, like this post.... I'm typing with my left hand and holding Landen with my right.  I think he's had a tummy ache today. He won't sleep on his back, so I've been holding him. He cries when he's on his back like he's in pain.  His tummy has been grumbling a lot too. I'm sure he'll be better soon.  

No comments: