Landen turned 3 weeks old today!
He's filling out nicely. You can see he's getting a little more round. He's napping here and it was just pretty cute so I snapped a shot. He's recently discovered he can grunt. This is pretty funny sometimes. He's grunted alot the last few days. I need to find out how to use our mic to record it.
Everyone says Landen has his Dad's nose. He really does from a side profile. It's pretty cute though. Michael was playing with him yesterday and I snapped a picture. Michael is really cute with him. We were reading a child care book and it said that Dad's tend to play rougher and louder and Mom's tend to play more soothing and talk to him more. We laughed, because this is very true at our house.
We also bought Landen a swing on Wednesday. He seems to enjoy it. He often falls asleep in it. When he's upset it only makes him more mad though. He seems a little small for it, but the owner's manual says that it's recommended for 5-30 lbs, so he should be safe in it. So, we don't leave him in it to sleep, but getting him out usually wakes him up.
1 comment:
I love the top picture of your baby boy...it reminds me of those porcelain baby dolls you see in magazines and stores. He is so sweet. Are you getting used to being a mama yet? I cannot believe we are all old enough to have kidlets...crazy.
Post a Comment