This week was a pretty good week. Michael had a birthday, but I will let him tell you all about it.
My office moved to a new location, and I got off early on Friday. Which was good, moving wore me out! I took a 3 hour nap when I got home. I got a fancy new cubicle in a corner with windows, because somebody stole my office. We renovated the upstairs of the building and will be expanding downstairs and when we do that, I get my own office. Until then, I got the nicest cubicle in the nicest corner. Not too bad.
I bought my first pair of maternity pants today. They're actually capris, which will be nice in a month or two or three. My Grandma was in town and we went to look at some furniture and ended up in the baby and maternity wear, what do you expect? She decided to buy them for me, because she wanted to be the first one to by me real maternity cloths (and she knows we don't have tons of money for new clothes). It was kinda exciting. They were comfy in the store, so hopefully they will stay that way. I'm not really "showing" yet. I guess some shirts I look like I'm pregnant, not many though. I guess most people don't really start showing for another month. I should be feeling movement here soon, but nothing yet. Though I've developed an occasional side-ache. I'm feeling less morning sickness and the fatigue is tapering off. These are both good things. Especially for my grades.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see prego pictures!!! I'm glad things are good and the little one is being nice.
Post a Comment