Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Break - Week 17

I've found my energy is slowly returning. Suffering a cold didn't help much last week. But I am feeling quite better today. No more sneezing and no more watery eyes, and my brain seems to be functioning at a much higher level. And I have gone back to omitting the afternoon nap, though I could still take one.

My belly is getting bigger. Finally? I'm not sure whether to be excited about it or to be depressed. I'm not fitting into maternity clothes yet though, I just look oddly bloated in awkward fitting clothes. Sometimes it gets uncomfortable, but overall I'm feeling better. I still have to go to the bathroom a lot.

I had a doctor's visit last week. The doctor listened to the heart beat and the baby sounds healthy. I also had gained 2 lbs. She said it's not much, but at least I'm going in the right direction. I think I've put on 4 more in the last week, so don't fret. We also scheduled my next ultrasound on April 2. We should be able to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl. Also, we will have more and clearer ultrasound pictures to share, so that will be very exciting.

So, I set my goals pretty low for Spring Break: completing our taxes. This may seem simple, but with all Michael's crazy businesses, it makes for a lot of tax work. I did decide to make his business by the home and business version of Turbo Tax to make my life easier.

No comments: