I'm very glad to be going into my second trimester. I think the morning sickness is subsiding and I'm getting to have more energy. I finally spent a Saturday doing my usual routine -- cleaning, grocery shopping and homework!! I usually do fine during the week, but my days off come around and my body is worn out and I usually spend the weekend sick and asleep. But not today! :)
Michael promised me a date tonight! We've spent many of our date nights renting movies lately, so it will be nice to go out! We're were trying to go to the Aggie Game, but Michael can't seem to get off work early enough. They start at 7 and to get a seat you've got to be there at 6:30. The Aggies are doing really good this year, we're still at the top of our conference. Hopefully, we'll get another NCAA bid!!
We decided to splurge our extra money this month and buy a camera. Since mine won't turn on and Michael's wont save pictures. We really like the Nikon Coolpix S550, but no one seems to carry it. We're also looking at a Sony Cybershot. We decided we had to buy a camera if we're having a kid. We'd like to take lots of pictures and have a documentary! Michael and I have very limited pictures of the first year we've been married.
1 comment:
Nice to hear you're finally getting a date. What a cheapskate! Tell that bum to take you somewhere nice. You deserve it. I mean you ARE carrying my - I mean his baby. LOL andy
Post a Comment