Sunday, February 10, 2008


Grrrrrrr! I do love Primary but some days I want to knock some sense/respect into 1 particular child! "I won't ever say prayer, I don't want to play a game and I 'm not listening," all today's comments. Well I try, and pray for the poor child's soul thats all I can do. Finally a Sunday without 6" of snow, actually kinda nice out. Ang has been uncranky lately so I'm very happy. Lets see this last week I almost died when 4 half ton hay bales fell on top of the loader tractor I was driving. I got a new oil pump to start pumping oil to make large batches of biodiesel. Ang and I went out to a nice Chinese resteraunt Sat night and the waiter had the hots for my wife. He made her this cool crane and flower out of a carrot 4 her. Whatever she's mine I 'm bigger than him, a dang good looking farm boy and I have a busselberg nose, Ya! I'm going to enjoy my relaxed Sunday now.

No comments: