Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lover's Day

We had a great week!

Michael and I enjoyed another Valentine's Day. He decided that he wanted to make me dinner, so we ate our pig (in the form of a roast) at somewhere near 9pm. I did put the roast in when I got home, but by the time he got home and made potatoes and biscuts, it was late. It might be a really lame holiday, but it's fun to have an excuse to write each other love notes, buy something the other person wanted and would probably have bought anyway, and do small things for each other. I enjoyed my husband's efforts to be romantic.

We also got a very cute package in the mail with some baby clothes and a teddy bear. We ohhed and awwed. And I can't stop touching that teddy bear, it's very soft. Thanks, Mom and Dad Busselberg.

Today, we had another busy day. My mom's stake was invited to a women's conference that Sheri Dew spoke at, so we went to that, but we had to leave after her because one of my friends from highschool, Cynthia was getting sealed to her family. That was a really neat experience too. After the luncheon, we meet up with my parents and my cousin and went to the Idaho Falls temple and did a session. The Rexburg temple is over booked and by reservation only. Michael said, "That's the first time I've ever been rejected by the temple." We hope it's the last.

It's been a very spiritual and uplisting day. Of course, it ended with some family mario-cart bash!

1 comment:

Marilynn said...

Glad you kids had a romantic holiday. We are very excited about your new addition.
We wanted to wish the little farmer boy a very Happy Birthday today. We are thinking of you!!
Love to you both
Marilynn, Andy and the boys