Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Busy Bees


Some days it hardly seems like it is only June in our summer, and some days it feels like it's barely June.   We hit up the zoo last week.  Well, the kids went with Papa while Grandma and I did some shopping.

The funny thing about shopping--  I went for me.  I had some birthday money to spend and a shirt to exchange. I was suppose to get something for me. And I probably spent 25% of the time looking at stuff for me.  Then, I spend the rest of the time in the kid's section or looking for something for the house.  I actually considered using my birthday money to buy some new plates!  First, realize mine don't exactly fit in the dishwasher. They are about a 1/4 inch to tall!  The top spinner grazes them around and makes quite the racket!  They were really cute, but Michael hates it when I use my birthday money to buy things that aren't just for me. So, I didn't.  Cute plates are still at the store.   I bought myself one shirt.

They had a blast at the zoo.  Landen still tells me about the pink birds.  Maggie likes to roar like a lion.  They love being outside and we love them.


No comments: