Friday, December 31, 2010

The cat is out of the bag.

Michael has been looking for a new job on and off the past little while.   He got a really good offer just outside of Hilo and is leaving on January 10 to interview. 


View Larger Map

Yes, that's Hawaii.  Like the state in the middle of the Pacific.  Where most people come to vacation.  You can visit too, if we decide to take the job.

It's exciting and scary.  I'm excited for him, but scared to be left with my 2 kids for 16 days.  I'm a little jealous too.

3 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Living in Hawaii would be amazing!!!! I hope everything goes well for him and well for you while he is gone. I would be nervous too!

Emily said...

WOW!! That is crazy! I'd love to come visit you there! Good luck while your hubby is gone. Call me if you need anything!

Joseph and Serina Jankovich Family said...

One of my best friends lives in Hawaii and LOVES it! I hope (wish) every day that that is where we get stationed when Joe is done with dental school. What a fabulous opportunity! Good luck to both of you!