So, we all decided to go to the store last night. On our way there, our car started acting funny. When Michael moved anything on the dash, it would honk! As Michael pulled over, we realized the Hazards would also blink. As Michael gets out to look at the fuses, it stops. But he continues to check them.
As he is sticking his hand down to disconnect the horn, I have a genius idea to turn the car off and as I'm doing so it crosses my mind that maybe it has something to do with the remote. As he's touching the horn, it's going off pretty frequently. Landen started to talk to me and I turned around to talk back. Guess who had the second the remote?
I hollared at Michael and I told I knew what was wrong. He looked very annoyed, because I'm laughing so hard I can barely get it out that Landen has the remote and keeps hitting the lock button.
Little Stinker. Always causing trouble!
4 comments:
That's hillarious! Thanks for sharing!
That is very funny. It is amazing what kids do!!
Hahahaha That is hilarious!!
Ha ha - that is so awesome! I took out our 4Runner the other day and used the alarm system, which I never use, so it was a BAD idea :( I set off the panic twice and started the engine without knowing how to turn it off! Much funnier when it's a 1 year old! ha ha!
Post a Comment