Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello Third Trimester!

Hello! Third Trimester!

I'm glad you're finally here. It only took you about 28 weeks to get here!

I hope you don't overstay you're welcome. 12 weeks will be PLENTY long enough. But please stay at least 10.


I hope you're not too uncomfortable. Because I sure am.

Please keep your horomones under control. Raging horomones will be asked to leave. I don't need any breakdowns, breakthroughs or mood swings.


Please use the stretch marks from your last visit. I don't need any new ones, promise.

And Baby,

Please try not to kick or otherwise inflict pain on any vital organs. I know you think your quarters are small, but soon enough you'll have a big wide world to play in. Please enjoy your stay.

See you in about 12 weeks!

Love, Mom

2 comments:

Luke, Sarah, Chance, Tyler and Elizabeth said...

I ow how you feel!! Although I have another 8 weeks till I am there. Good Luck!!

Chelsi said...

Can't wait to meet that little lady!