Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mom! I just threw my cup outside!

At the mall playground, they have one of those clocks-- that has the hands in plastic and the knobs on the outside you turn to get the hands to turn-- and I was showing it to Landen. I wasn't really surprised he wasn't grasping how it worked, but I was surprised how many times he tried to grab the hands of the clock. I could just see his reasoning, "mom, just grab the hands to move them, stop messing with that wheel. wait a sec why can't I reach them what's wrong with this thing?"

So we have a window behind our couch. Today, Landen is drinking from his sippy cup on the couch. He stand up and throws his cup at the window and it falls down the back of the couch. He looks at me and shouts "Ou-sigh! Ou-sigh!" as if to say, "MOM! I just threw my cup outside!"


I think he hasn't quite grasped the concept of glass yet....

No comments: