Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!!

We have been teaching Landen all about Valentines Day. A very important part of showing you love someone is sharing. See, Mom shared her chocolates with Landen. He wanted to share them with you too!

We made some really cute rice krispies treat hearts to share with some neighbors for Valentines Day. Once I was finished, I shared the spoon with Landen. He thought this was a great treat! Landen takes a lick and then sticks the spoon in Mom's mouth for her lick. It was going great until he decided we forgot someone and he shared the spoon with Penny!

He was very upset when I took the spoon away.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the chocolate face! And you make me look bad with your Valentine rice krispies - I was thinking about doing something like sugar cookies, etc. but that's as far as it went! Hope you guys had a good Valentine's!