Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I sure am Lucky



I have learned in my parent-child relations class that at about 18 months toddlers start to show a negativism to bedtime. Hahaha. I laughed.

Landen LOVES going to bed. I don't have a clue why. Every night at about 7-7:30 he starts taking off his clothes and diaper. Than he runs into his room and finds some pajamas and brings them to me. He then giggles the whole time I put them on. He runs into the bathroom and climbs on the toilet to brush his teeth and then runs into his room and wants to climb into his crib.

Sunday night, he asked for all his blankets, he says, "an-dis" and points. Michael obliged. He jumped and giggled and hide under them. He was having so much fun, I just had to find the camera. Then we took them all away with surprisingly little protest.

I guess bedtime is just fun.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wow! he sure has come a loong way! Guess 18 months is good for his bedtime and not bad, huh?!