For Thanksgiving we were lucky enough that Grandma Hoggan was feeling up to some visitors and we had Thanksgiving at her house. My parents, Mat, Justin and our family was there. We kept it small to not overwhelm Grandma. It was a lot of good relaxing and fun times. The boys watched the Packer's Game -- and they won, which always helps keep those Busselberg boys in a good mood!
I actually didn't take any pictures, which I'm quite sad about. I was busy doing a lot of the cooking, and somehow didn't get the camera about. But here's some pictures we've taken over the last week or two.
Justin had the whole week off school, so he came and spent last weekend with us and part of the week visiting some people from his mission. Landen took to Justin, sharing his toys. Meaning he was constantly bringing Justin his toys-- over and over again. It was very cute to watch.
We did get up at 4AM on Black Friday, but it wasn't to shop. Landen decided that he wanted to go, and didn't want to go to back to sleep. I think he got cold and woke up and couldn't figure out where he was (we were at Grandma Williams's) and so he had to have mom. He did fall asleep in my arms for an hour. I almost wish I would have just took him out shopping. We went out later that morning, and got a few things. It was CRAZY. I'm glad I wasn't there right at the beginning!
Landen has been learning a new trick. He loves to spin around and around. It makes me laugh. So, here he is spinning around.
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you guys were able to spend it with family, Landen is so cute and growing up so much!
Hey Angela,
I did send you an e-mail about two days ago, hopefully you got it, if not, send me an e-mail at emily.phillips07@gmail.com and then I'll send on the address.
EMILY
Post a Comment