Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Beater

So, We've had the flu and now it's time for colds. Landen and I both managed to get one at the same time. Yesterday I felt horribly-- My nose was running, my eyes watering, my sinus's pounding and my body aching. That was after the Musinex, TheruFlu and Advil. See, I wanted to feel good enough to go to Relief Society. I signed up to make an adorable Christmas craft and was excited to meet and mingle with some ladies!! And I was really bummed about this cold. But I wanted to go really bad. So, I slopped on way to much Hand Santizer and made cookies for the cookie swap. Trying to lift my spirits. But I really didn't do it. Landen did.

Count on him to make you laugh. He was standing on the chair "helping" me. That means dancing and poking his spoon in and out of the bowl (that's how he stirs). I finished and pulled the beaters out, set them down and started using my handy cookie scooper to fill the pan. And I hear Landen, "hmmmm," So I look up. And he is trying very hard to eat the cookie dough off the beater. He bites it. He sticks it in his mouth and moves his tongue around. But he is just not coordinated enough to "lick" the beater. And it makes me laugh. It was really funny to watch.

I felt better. (though my nose never did stop running)

No comments: