Now, Don't get my wrong and send me a bunch of baby clothes. Landen has plenty of clothes. He just has about 5-6 pajamas. Michael is usually good and reminds me (which he did) that I need to wash Landen's clothes so he has clean pj's the next night. I usually wash his clothes seperately and use milder detergent. So, when he runs out, I know that's when to wash his clothes. Any good mom does laundry about once a week anyway.
But I forgot. So, Michael improvised.
Yes, Landen is wearing my t-shirt as a nightgown. Funny enough, we let him sleep in it.
3 comments:
What an adorable little cutie pie!!!! He has gotten big since I saw him last!
I remember several similar incidents when you kids were little. And when you were older, you used to 'forget' to take your pajamas to grandma's so that she would give you a t-shirt to wear to bed.
He is so cute. And I think he looks just like Angela.
Post a Comment