- Landen and Duke became good friends. (Duke is my parent's boston terrier). Duke even showed Landen all his toys and stopped licking his face. Landen liked to grab his face.
- I got to skiing Tuesday night. I didn't get to go last season (because I was prego). I was pretty excited. It came back fast and I didn't even fall.
- Landen got to bond with Grandpa. And after 20 minutes of crying, he was happy about it.
- Grandpa stayed home Wednesday and took us to run errands and get ice cream.
- Landen got his own avacado.
- Landen got to try goat's milk and liked it.
- I taught Grandpa how to make Lasgna.
- Landen got to sleep with me, because he wouldn't sleep in his own bed.
- We listened to Richard Paul Evan's book-on-cd, "The Sunflower" on the way there and back. We would recommend it to anyone liking an easy adventure/romance book. It was narcatic to Landen on the drive.
- Landen got a big boy bath. He also got a new tub from DI. More pictures in the next post.
And that was our fun trip last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment