Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

Another week has flown by and I don't really remember what happened. Michael has taken over the camera to use on his school project, so I don't have any new pictures to share either.

So, I thought I'd share a tag I got on Facebook with you all. I modified to include some random things about Michael and Landen too.

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)

1. The diet I am currently on (thanks to breastfeeding) means I can't eat: chocolate, eggs, nuts or ANY diary products. I cheat all the time and eat cheese. Landen can tell and spits up, but it's not nearly as bad as if I have milk on my cereal.

2. I hate leaving project unfinished. Michael hates to leave projects before they are done, but if he does, he has a hard time going back on them.

3. My favorite food is garlic mashed potatoes. It use to be just mashed potatoes, but Floyd converted me. Michael's favorite foods are lasgna, spagetti and anything mexican. Landen likes anything Mom and Dad eat. He will no longer eat pureed foods.

4. We were trying to cut back our expenses. We turned off our satellite, turned down our heat, drive the car, eat cheaper and more and yet we both agreed we can't live without the internet.

5. I think faster than I can write and talk. I can almost type as fast as I can think. Michael doesn't type with his fingers on the home row.

6. I use to flirt to get things all the time. Now I feel guilty when I do. Michael comes home and tells me about the girls that hit on him at school and we both laugh.

7. I rarely read a book twice, because I hate knowing how it turns out. But I can watch movies over and over. Michael reads the first half dozens of time before he completes the book.

8. I wish I was more creative. Like taking pictures and scrapbooking and design and crafty
creative. I read books about being more creative, and I think I am improving, but it's a hard talent to learn.

9. When I get mad, I cry. Landen scratches his face and Michael clams up, unless he's at the farm.

10. I have a hard time getting bread to turn out. It never seems to rise enough. But when I make cinnamon rolls, they pop out of the pan and rise too much. Michael eats them all anyway.

11. Some days I don't leave the house. Like not even go get the mail. Landen loves to go get the mail. Even when it's freezing. Mom just puts his hat and wraps in a warm blanket.

12. I hate washing silverware. Michael hates washing pots and pans.

13. I'm very allergic to cats. If I pick them up and then don't wash my hands and change my shirt right after-- I break out in hives. I can't seem to not pick up the cats and pet them.

14. Landen drools on everything. He goes through about 3 onsies a day. I go through about 2 shirts. Yes, he drools on me too.

15. I like winter. I love how pretty and pure it is after it's snowed and the world is all white. Michael hates winter because it's so cold and he works outside.

16. Michael and I have so much music, it crashed our harddrive because it was so full.

17. I leave lights on all the time. Landen won't sleep through the night without one.

18. I add zeros and take away zeros to most of my numbers. Especially when it's in the thousands. Michael thinks this is funny and teases me all the time about it.

19. I often pack my husband's lunch. He just eats the sandwiches.

20. I think it's very funny that Michael wades through cow crap all day long, but cringes if I make him change a dirty diaper. So, I secretly always want Landen to have a blow out while Michael's home to watch him cringe. And it so rarely happens.

21. My favorite tool is a paper cutter. Michael's is a good knife.

22. Landen thinks Dad is the greatest. He will laugh and giggle and squeal for him. But he looks at mom for reassurance.

23. Our family's favorite colors are John Deere green and Green Bay Packer green. My favorite color is sage green. Landen and Michael's is red.

24. We own 3 computers and 3 printers. And they all work.

25. I absolutely hate pickles. And it's the only food I hate. Michael will eat anything. Landen likes avacados, sweet potatoes and graham crackers right now.

No comments: