Landen has discovered how to bounce.
He bounces on your lap, on the floor, in the tub (ask about his shiner*) and in his exersaucer. I'm thinking we should have sprung for the bouncer.
* I realized I now have to share 2 stories about Landen's shiner-- because he's at this stage where he's thrashing about and hard to hold on to.
The first one: He loves to splash in his new tub. He was taking a bath and splashing away, when I started to wash his hair. He would have none of that and started thrashing around and he hit the side of the tub right below his eye and has a small bruise. Really, he didn't even dunk himself, he just bonked the side of the tub. I didn't notice it was that bad until he woke up from his nap. It's almost gone now, thankfully.
So, I was in Relief Society today and had Landen on my lap. I was paying attention to the lesson and started to zone out. Landen was reading his book, when he knocked it off. I saw it drop and was coming out of my stupor, when Landen decided he would get it. *Gasp* Really, the lady across me gasped very loudly as Landen started to tumble, but I caught him before he hit the floor. Of course, all eyes are on me and I look like I've just dropped him. And I was incredibly embarassed about it. Don't ask why I'm sharing this publicly now.
No comments:
Post a Comment