My family was up for the funeral, and so we got to enjoy some time together. I got to meet little Sammie for the first time! She is very cute and has lots of hair!! It's hard to think that Landen was once smaller than her, because she just looks so tiny. She's 6 weeks old and about 8-9lbs. Landen is just getting chunky. I will have to take a picture of them together during Thanksgiving.
Of course, we couldn't make it to Centerville without stopping at Smith and Edwards. For those of you unfamiliar with the store, their slogan is, "We have everything... if you can find it!" They are an ace hardware - army surplus type store. They also have western wear and tons of camping and hunting gear. Anyway, I got Landen a cute John Deere outfit and we found this hat.
On Sunday, we went to GMa Hoggan's for dinner and some time with my Mom, Dad and brother. Landen had a pretty good time with everyone, talking to them and doing some laughing along with crying and naping. He decided to be a show off and show them how strong his little legs are getting and how he likes to stand. He loves to stand. He discovered he could stand on about Monday and he won't stop. (before that he would bend his knees up) He is getting itchy to start moving on his own and has recently started squirming and lifting up when he's in his car seat.
He also discovered a new way to ride Dad.
This last picture is just me playing with a picture that was very close and very washed out. I don't know if it was taken on purpose or by accident. I don't have Photoshop on this computer yet, I need to get it! I want to take a Photo editing class at the technical college here. I think it would be awesome to learn more of that. Until then I just use Picasa-- which I would recommend to anyone wanting to do general edits and a free program. They had a good web album program too. I'm working on my pictures so I get scrapbooking for Landen!
And that's all folks!
1 comment:
Landen is getting so big! He is such a cute baby - it looks like you guys are having so much fun with him! I can't wait to have kids of my own!
EMILY
Post a Comment