Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love Mountain

I launched another BLOG!!  It's called Love Mountain Cooking.  It's a collection of all my cooking adventures and recipes.  I hope some people find it fun and try a few recipes.  Please check it out and add it to your list of Blogs or at least the ones you check!  lovemountaincooking.blogspot.com

Michael has started a few businesses over the course of the years and our LLC is called Love Mountain. Which is what Busselberg means in German.  I finally got a nice logo designed.  I drew it myself and scanned it in, but it needs a few minor edits.  But I thought I'd show it off.  Michael says he's going to use it as his cattle branding too.  Essentially, this is the first official logo of Love Mountain.

Pretty sweet uh?  

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is a way cool logo! I think it's awesome that you are making a cooking BLOG, it's a great idea - I know I would love to get ideas from you. Without a job right now I have a lot more time on my hands to cook. :)

EMILY

P.S. The link to your cooking blog is spelled wrong, something like blogpspot.com instead of blogspot.com - just so you know and can update it. :)