That's the news for the day. Not really any closer than last week. Again, my doctor said any day now, hopefully they won't see me next week. They will start me next week if I haven't gone myself. They are concerned about my blood pressure and it's not getting any better. The good news is, it's not getting worse either. So, it's just a waiting game. It's one of those toss-ups. She even offered to strip my membranes, but I suddenly panicked and didn't have her do it. Don't ask, I cried for two hours afterwards because I really did want her to. It's so frustrating waiting and waiting. And I really want him out so bad. He's very uncomfortable. He's down very low and gets his shoulder up against my hip bone and it hurts really bad. And then when it really comes down to it I'm really just a chicken and scared to death of having a baby. I told Michael he should have come and we'd be having the baby... he wouldn't have let me chicken out. So again, more waiting.
Other news, we've been working hard on the trailer. My dad fixed the hole in the floor of the bathroom. We got all the priming done minus a little touch up work. I've got most of the cabinets sanded. We ripped up all the carpet and have picked out and ordered our new carpet and linoleum. Our goal is to finish the touch up work, get the cabinets primed, get the shelves put back in, and the ceiling painted over the next week-ish.
We also decided to adopt one of Michael's boss's puppies. His mom is a german shepard, and his dad is either a blue heeler or black lab or both. He's pretty cute. We're excited to get him out of the trailer. I'm not real sure about having a new baby and a puppy. But I think we'll be okay.
So, hopefully next time we'll be introducing the newest member of family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment