We brought Landon home from the hospital on Thursday evening. It was the first time we put him in his car seat. He looks really funny in his car seat.
Friday, I had to take him to the doctor for another jaundice screening, and the nurse made me hold him while she pricked his heal and took his blood. It almost made me cry the way he screamed. His billirubin dropped off alot, so they didn't make us come back for another one.
We also gave Landen his first bath! He got a little chilly afterwards, so I had Michael put him on his chest (he had also just taken a bath) and warm him up. I came back a few minutes later and found both boys very comfortably sleeping. I couldn't help but be amazed by how cute they are and how wonderful it is having the little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment