Thursday, July 31, 2008

Let's Name This Baby!

We loving call my baby bump, junior. Or baby, or littl buddy. We haven't actually settled on a name yet. I've decided this is pretty hard. I mean, we are choosing what to call this kid for the rest of his life, you have to consider what it will be like being named whatever at 4, 14, 40, 74, etc. It's not always easy.

We have discussed it and have come up with a few front runners. So, I created a sweet little poll to see what our viewers think. (Check it out to the right!!) Remember, this really has very little bearing on what we would actually name him. We've decided to keep these in mind and see what we think he looks like when he actually comes. Which is getting sooner.

And for all of those that are curious what their little nephew, grandson or friend's kid is going to be named.... you can stop asking.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Angela!
This is Emily Phillips, used to be Ridges - I lived in Wasatch with Michael and then had a class with you two years ago - I just found your BLOG!

I am so excited about your baby! Congratulations - that is all Michael ever talked about was a wife and kids - so this is awesome!

Please keep in touch!

Emily Phillips