Friday, April 25, 2008

We are surviors of Dead Week

This past week and this week has been a little crazy for both of us. I caught a pretty bad cold on Saturday and soon shared it with Michael. It hits you really hard really fast. I have been feeling a lot better since about Tuesday, but it doesn't seem to want to leave. Michael has been getting better to, but he's still a few days behind me. It's been interesting with both of us being sick. I cough all night and so does he, so neither of us sleeps well. I finally drugged him to sleep last night, since I can't drug myself, so he didn't wake me coughing. My body doesn't let me cough to hard, I think it's because I have this little guy, so I have a very pathetic cough that doesn't want to leave.

I think the good night's rest helped us both to feel better today.

They call this week "Dead Week" at school. Officially, no tests are to be administered during this week, unofficially, most of my tests and projects and papers have been due this week. It's not dead, it's the death of me. I had to submit picture of me at my internship (work) with my paper, so I had my friend take my picture, and since it's really the first picture of me with short hair, I thought I would share it. (Don't mind my messy desk.)

On Saturday, I cut my hair. I decided it was too long. I couldn't hardly blow dry and I tried to curl it one day to find that my body no longer twists to reach the ends. So, it came off. Probably more than I really needed to move, but it's a nice change and I'm sure it will grow back quickly. It's very easy to do.

Next week for finals, I only have 1 test. How am I so luck? I turned in 3 papers, 1 project and 1 presentation and 1 test this week. I'm not sure what Michael's final schedule is like, but neither is he. He has his tractor starting, but it won't move. Something about the hydraulic pump. And his chainsaw he says he can have done as soon as he gets some rings. We're going to be very excited to have these done. That's all I really know about his projects.

The weather is very strange. We have 65 degree weather one day and the a day or two later it snows. Then a few days later we're back to 60 degrees. We're looking forward to a nice weekend. My parents are coming to visit and my Grandma is getting re-married, so we should have a nice family gathering and a good opportunity to take some pictures with our new camera!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love your hair & good luck with finals!