Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh BOY!! All in One Week.

Just to recap the week's events, we'll start slow.

Monday-Tuesday
Pretty much the same as usual. Michael went to his first mutual activity, where they had a dinner that disguised the names of each part of the meal and they were to order from the menu. So, they got a pretty mixed up dinner.

On Tuesday I also officially started my 20th week and am half-way through the pregnancy.

Wednesday
I got my ultrasound. We're having a very healthy baby BOY. Michael proclaimed himself a prophet because he always "knew" it was boy the whole time. He's very healthy and active. He wouldn't hold still so our ultrasound pictures are a little fuzzy. The nurse said he's about 7 inches long and 12 ounces. At the rate I feel my belly growing, I thought he'd be alot bigger. I'm carrying him a little low too, so I don't think that helps.

Thursday
I think this day was pretty normal. I finally got Michael to pick up the freezer at Sears. This makes me very happy and excited for the extra freezer space. This means we can move our pig out of the locker we've been renting.

My parents and brothers also showed up to start their spring break. Michael and the boys made biodiesel and stayed up late. Our house gets a little crowded with 4 extra guests, but it's always fun to have family near.

Friday
I had another jury summons, number 7, and I didn't have to appear again. I'm starting to this they are all hoaxes. This was really good because I had already taken the day off and my family was around. Mom and I took Ty shopping for more mission stuff in the morning. Mat had a job interview for the landscaping crew at USU. He got the job, so he'll be staying with Michael and I for the summer. We're excited to have him around, I'm sure I'll appreciate the extra hand.

We all headed down south to Provo. Ty went through the Mount Timpanogos temple in the early afternoon. It was really fun to have the whole family together for such a good occasion!

Then, Michael and I went to his mission reunion. To be perfectly honest, I was pretty worn out by this time and was grateful for the food. Michael had a great time reminiscing with old friends and his 2 companions there. I talked to their wives, so it wasn't too bad. I'm sure he would have tons more to say.

Then we stayed at Grandma's that night.

Saturday

We got up and had breakfast with everyone. I showed Grandma the baby fabric I want for my baby quilt. I think it's about perfect for our baby. There is really cute matching back. So, don't make us one out of the same one.

Michael and I then listened to conference on our drive home to Logan. Michael had to work in the afternoon. I watched the afternoon session and fell asleep during Elder L. Tom Perry's talk. I finally got a nap from our busy few days. I don't know that I slept real well, but I was exhausted from all the activities!!


Sunday
Like most Sundays, Michael has had today off. It's been nice to just enjoy some down time and to watch conference.


In other news ...

Grandma is getting re-married on April 26. She's marrying a farmer from Fairview,ID. Which is really close to Preston. They purchased a house in Preston. We're super excited to have her a lot closer.

We have ultrasound pictures, the CD won't work on my computer, so I'll be adding those a little later...

Also, Nicole announced she was pregnant. She's due Nov 10. She's about 9 weeks along, so I'm not sure I'm suppose to be sharing with everybody.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! What a week. Boys are great! Congrats to Nicole. Ang-how on earth have you gotten so many summons?

Angela B said...

When they call you, they actually call you to serve a "term" and during that term they can summon you as many times as they want, but once you serve, you're excused for 2 years. When you get a summons, it tells you the date and you have to call the day before and find out if you really have to appear. I've had 7 summons and have not yet had to appear. It's actually quite frustrating.