Sorry, I finally got around to putting together these ultrasound pictures. I'm sure all the family is dying to see them....
Click Here to take a look at the album.
That's a link to the album if you would like to take your time looking through them.
Or here's a cute slide show.
Our week has been pretty busy. I had a big paper group project due on Tuesday, and well, it took quite a long time to get that finished. School is winding down and I've got tests and papers due to prove it. We only have 2 more weeks of classes and then finals, and then the big finish!! GRADUATION! I'm getting very excited. I purchased my cap and gown last week. It seems a little surreal, but it's a nice milestone to be completing.
I cut Michael's hair on Wednesday night. It was an interesting experience, considering I've never done much more than a buzz for my brothers. I learned I can do better than the ear attachment can. (He has a very short spot behind is right ear to prove it) Other than that, it's not too bad. I'm not very good at blending it in the back either. He wears a hat most the time, so I guess it's ok. I think it's easier to send him to the barber.
Michael got the parts to his tractor, so he's just finishing it up and making it run. Phew! He is also finishing wrapping up school and if the fields ever dry up they will start plowing soon and he's excited to spend some time on the tractor. We woke up with snow twice this week!! Next week we're suppose to be enjoying some 70 degree temperatures. It will be nice to break out the capris.

No comments:
Post a Comment