Sunday, March 23, 2008

I got mustard on my shirt

Today I got mustard on my white Sunday shirt making deviled eggs.Our easter feast consisted of Cornish game hens, sweet yams, rolls, and deviled eggs(my favorite).

This last week a few neat things happened. I am offically running biodiesel in my truck. I made a batch and it turned out really good. I'm running 35% till it gets a little warmer then 50% and then straight biodiesel. Ya pretty awesome except that they keep doubling the price of methanol which is the alcohol base toe make biodiesel. But I'm going to fix that problem this week as I'm becoming a distributor for methanol and other biodiesel making products and will cut my costs in half!

I also got a call from the hay farmer in Roosevelt,Ut that offered me a job. He really wants me to come work for him! He said he had interviewed personally others for the job but that he really wants me.I'v only talked to him over the phone, how cool is that. I told him that I needed to finish school, and he said well let me twist your arm and see if I can convince you to work for me. He offered me 35K a year plus a house and land to rent.We worked it out that he'll call me next year and that I would be interested then if he's still looking for someone. Its sure hard when I don't know if they'll be opportunities when I graduate. I will trust the lord that there will be as I pass up opportunities.

So we met with the 1st counselor in the bishopric today, ya we're not reaching primary anymore. I've been called to be the 1st counselor i the Young Mens presidency. So I'm excited and a little stressed because it takes extra time I haven't felt I have. But I know the sacrifice will counterbalance the lost hours of work. We only have like 5 ym in our ward so it'll be different. I guess I'm back in scouting and will be going on campouts again, Ya! We've sure wanted to move but now I'm not sure what we're to do. I'll serve till the right opportunity comes along or the Lord tells us that we're not supposed to move.Well a week and a half from now we'll know what the little guy is inside Angela. My bets on it being a boy! So thats all our excitement this week.
Love you all,
Michael

No comments: