So, I think we're just joining the throngs when I say this, but here's to it. We wanted to really think about being thankful this month. After reading Jocelyn's recent posts, I thought why not just make it virtual? So, We're going to try and post what we're grateful for each day of this month.
Nov 1 - I'm grateful for holidays. It's a great reminder that life is suppose to be fun and good excuse to spend time with friends and family. We had a blast going with our friends to the pirate ship in town, even though it scared the boys.
Nov 2 Tonight I handed Maggie her bottle and she said "thank-you." I'm grateful for my kids and all they are eager to learn and do and say. Let's hope we can teach them the right things.
Nov 3 - I'm grateful Michael is a great dad and husband. Today he took Landen with him to Butte, MT. Landen had lots of fun with him and talked to me about it for a long time! They stopped at a tractor graveyard and took some pictures. It was especially nice for me to have some quiet time and just Maggie around today.
Nov 4 - Today, I'm grateful Michael makes enough money to pay the bills and to have money to spend on food and clothes and everything else. Even though I hate paying bills, it's nice to have enough and not worry how we're going to make it. I'm also very grateful that we pay bills together.
No comments:
Post a Comment