We had a great Halloween. It's probably my least favorite holiday, but I tried to enjoy it and make it fun. Landen insisted on dressing up as Buzz Lightyear. Since Buzz is a fairly complicated costume, we went with $16 WalMart version. Landen had to have wings, and we actually made those! Isn't he so cute?
Our library has a great story time program, and they had a costume parade to some of the classes at the high school. We went and had fun, but Landen was clearly embarrassed... I thought letting him dress up how he wanted would help, but I guess not. We also went to the ward trunk-or-treat. Maggie had fun in her piggie costume, but she didn't like the hood. It was a little pig. She looked pretty cute toddling around in though!
They had hot chocolate and doughnuts too.... as if they didn't get enough sugar. Speaking of, Landen picked out a sour candy from his stash the other day. I told him he had to wait so I could take his picture.... so, here's Landen's sour face.
1 comment:
They are getting so big!!! I love their costumes!! Especially Maggie's Pig! I sure do miss you guys! I want to have a visit but I don't see us coming out there anytime soon. :( I am starting to think that by the time we have time to visit each other our kids are going to be 10 years older. Well next best thing keep the very cute pics coming! Love you guys
Post a Comment