On my way home, I realized something very tragic. A diamond was missing from wedding ring!! I swore and banged my fist on the steering wheel. Then I started to cry. Near sobbing, I made it home; praying I would find it. Michael and I looked through the truck, in my bag, everywhere. But really, it's about the size of crumb. (It wasn't the big one, one of the side diamonds) I decided I should call the DMV and then maybe the bank. The lady at the DMV remember me and felt really bad and said she would look.
Not 10 seconds later she says, "You're never gonna believe this, but I found it. I can hardly believe it." Boy, was I glad! They were nice enough to give it back too.
So, Maggie started on her birthday. It's only been 12 days, but she is walking more than crawling now. I think her biggest motivation is being able to hold something while she walks. She loves to carry anything while she walks. Especially her babies. So, video of the big event. She had taken one step here and there before this, but never very much. Then Sunday (Oct 16) she just started going at it.
1 comment:
So Cute!! Elizabeth is almost there. She just needs a little more confidence (exactly like I did when I was learning to walk) She is fine when she can push something or even barely hold your finger. Oh well soon enough. Maggie is such a cutie!! Landon Too!!
Post a Comment