Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Girl is One!

Maggie had a birthday!! Shout Hurray!  She loves her purse?  You see her standing there holding on to nothing but that purse? Yeah, she was really into that today.  So, with lots of pictures, you can attend her party too!
She got a stroller.  She loves it.  She loves to push it around and practice walking. (Actually, about 2 hours later, she started walking, but more on that later.) She liked putting her baby in there too.  She liked to kiss the baby.

Maggie: Can't get that teapot out, so I'll climb in. As a side note? Toy packaging? Are you kidding me?  
We played while we opened presents.  When it was time for a new present, we had to take the other away, so she would focus on opening it.  She got the hang of opening presents after about 2 presents.
Uncle Mat came. He (of course) gave her a car.  Uncle Ty came too.  He gave her a fairy doll. She loved it too! See that smile?  That's "Thank You" in Baby.
More presents from more Family that wishes they could be there too.
Maggie, loved the attention of getting sang too, but pretended to be shy.
She didn't know what to do with the candle, so Landen blew it out.  About the cake, Maggie LOVES bananas. I decided to try a banana-cream cake.  Landen helped me make a regular yellow cake. Then we layered bananas and vanilla pudding- whipped topping in the middle and then another cake.  I then just used a vanilla buttercream frosting.  It was incredible.
Maggie ate the ENTIRE slice.  She really is our little piggie!  She loves to eat anything.   She had a great birthday and LOVED all the fun!!

2 comments:

Luke, Sarah, Chance, Tyler and Elizabeth said...

So cute!! What brand is the stroller? I love it!! Elizabeth is getting a baby doll for her birthday from my parents. I am a horrible mom and my poor girl really doesn't have one. Her birthday was last week but I was overwhelmed with cub scout popcorn, then a bow sale a friend and I did. We are finally getting around to her party Fri. night. But I am also trying to get ideas for her Christmas presents. What are some of Maggies favorite toys? As I was looking at your blog I totally forgot She is only about 3 weeks older than Elizabeth. Anyway, love all the pics and sending or love from NC

Anonymous said...

looking forward to next bday, she will taste really sweeet