Sunday, March 20, 2011

Strollin' Around



It seems like we've been doing alot of strolling lately!! Maggie loves it! She's reached that age where she wants to go and be able to move herself to things and places she wants, but can't.  So, she gets fussy if you leave her in one place for too long.  Landen loves to push her around in the stroller in the house... a little scary, but he tells me, "Go slow," (cause he's been told so much) and he usually does. 

He has also taken to trying to feed her.  They both thinks that's great... but I barely started her on some bananas this week.  And she loves her bananas.

Can you believe our little chunk is 5 months? And 15 lbs 3 ounces?  I took her in 'cause her spit up went from bad to absolutely worse and unbearable.  (we're talking like, "splat" and there's a 10" puddle on the floor!) Anyway, she's on some reflux medicine, and she is liking life a lot better, sleeping better and eating better.

P.S. I found the camera! It was with Landen's snowboots! Yeah!  

No comments: