When Michael and I were dating, he was always humming and making his own music. It was cute then.
We got married, and it was cute for the first few months.
After a few month is got on my nerves. He was always humming and singing, and wouldn't stop to talk to me.
After a while, I got over it.
It's not cute or annoying anymore. Now it's just comfortable. He was humming in the shower the other day, and it really dawned on me how comforting and natural it has become.
Like sharing a bed.... when Michael's not there when I go to bed, it take a lot longer to get to sleep and I never sleep as good. Just 'cause he's usually always there. (Way to leave me again and go to Missouri)
We're working on our fifth year of marriage, we're no longer newlyweds and everything about each other has become very natural and regular and comfortable. (We've been trying to save up to do something fun for our big 5 years in October... any suggestions?)
And I still love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment