Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In case you were wondering...

We're doing alright. 

We got moved. Phew.. glad that is mostly over with.

And the camera was misplaced during the move. Well, we actually misplaced it the week before... but it continues to be misplaced.  If I say I lost something, Michael rolls his eyes and gived me the look that contains its own lecture about how much I lose things. BUT let it be recorded, he was the last person to have the camera. So, when he un-misplaces it, you can have pictures of my cute kids again.

Thanks for the encouragement, and the suggestions.  We're just stuck.  Michael doesn't want to just take any old job, he wants to take a job he will like and will stay at and will have opportunities for growth.  And, of course, it must be in agriculture. Tough sell. In the meantime, he is working at a temp agency so he can take time off to interview with real jobs whenever he needs and not have them complaining.

We may be at the end of our rope, but we are hanging on!!

(P.S. We're getting excited for some March Madness!!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the update! I WAS wondering! :) Keep hanging in there!