My two little ones are getting along great!! We were a little worried about how Landen was going to adjust to not being the center of my attention, but he has been incredible. He LOVES Maggie. He loves to give her kisses and hugs. He tries to give her high-fives and first pumps. He likes to show her his toys. The first thing he does when he gets up is come in and check on her. He gets a stool and climbs up so he can see her in her crib. Everytime she fusses he gets me and then goes to her and asks, "what matter?" He is a GREAT big brother.
Our little Maggie Kayla is a great baby. She is very chill and pretty content. The only time she cries is when you undress her. And even then she is getting better. She does fuss when she gets hungry, but it's not much. She loves to sleep, and I'm a little jealous how much she gets. She has more hair than Landen had at a year old! She gets the hiccups all the time and the best cure is to have Michael sing to her.
Me? I'm doing fine. Recovery has been easier in some ways and in some ways harder than with Landen. I think I need about 4 more hours of sleep than I've been getting. I need a live-in maid too. I've survived 3 days with the 2 kids by myself. The first was the worst, but the other 2 have been great. I think it might even be fun when I start to feel more like myself!
Michael keeps telling me he is going to try and remember Maggie as a little baby better than he does Landen. Any habit Landen has over a few weeks, he thinks Landen has had since birth. He loves singing to Maggie and doesn't mind changing her diapers. If he could feed her, I think he would. He tries to get up with her at night, but she generally just wants to eat.
And since I know Maggie is what you want to see more of, here is another picture.
3 comments:
So cute! You really sound great for just barely getting into this. You give me hope. Im nervous about how Kade will adjust, how I'll recover and how I'll do two kids! I know I can, but I'm still nervous. Thanks for giving me hope. :) She is a doll!
She is sooo adorable!!! We really can't wait to meet her!! Hope Samantha is as good with baby brother as Landen is with Maggie!
That first pic is the sweetest thing ever.
Post a Comment