Country songs about baby girls make me cry.
Anyway, back to my original topic. Michael and I decided to hold a contest. I don't know what the prize is, but it just might contain something like this:
| Pumpkin Bread |
![]() |
| Homemade Oreos |
So here it is. I asked the doc how big he thought she'd be. He shrugged. (He also commented that she wasn't going to be coming anytime soon, and I broke down into tears, but that's totally beside the point.)
So, Leave us a comment and tell us how big you think she's going to be. And then the closest person will get a special blog post and maybe some good eats.
P.S. If you guess 10lbs or over, I will personally disown you as a friend.

4 comments:
But you are fine with over nine pounds??? hahaha just kidding! I totally understand breaking down and crying. I did that with Kade too. Will he not induce you? THat would make it that much worse having no idea when it would be.
Anyways ... I guess 7'10" Good luck! Hope she comes soon!!!
6 lb 12 oz. I hope I win. Those Oreos looked amazing!
7lbs 4oz. I am so excited for you guys! When is your due date again?
I'm going to say 7lbs 8oz and 20 inches. I hope she comes soon, and you better let us know as soon as you can that she is here. I'm so happy for you guys and your growing family!! Oh and if I do win, or even if not could you send me the receipt for the oreos? We love you guys!!
Post a Comment